Notice of the Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Members of the Raimondi Alumni Association Limited (“RAA”) will be held at Raimondi College, 2/F Conference Room, 2 Robinson Road, Hong Kong on Saturday 15 December 2018 at 1:00pm with agenda below:
- Call to Order
- Establish Quorum
- Comments and Introductions – Chairperson
- To receive and adopt the Agenda of the Annual General Meeting on 15 Dec 2018
- To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 16 Dec 2017
- President’s Report 2018
- To receive and adopt of the Reports of the Executive Committee and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2018
- Resignation of the current Directors / Committee Members
- To appoint the Auditor and the Company Secretary of the Association for the session 2018 – 2020
- To appoint the External Legal Advisor of the Association for the session 2018 – 2020
- To elect and appoint the Director / Committee Members for the session 2018 – 2020
Your presence is of vital importance and we look forward to seeing you on 15 December 2018. For further enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All RAA Members are welcome to attend the 2018 AGM.
- Pursuant to Section 44 of the Articles of Association of RAA, any Member of RAA entitled to attend and vote at the 2018 AGM can appoint a proxy (need to be a member of RAA) to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Each proxy shall not represent more than thirty (30) appointing Members at the meeting. The proxy form must be scanned and send to RAA by email at email@example.com on or before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, 7 December 2018. The original proxy form must be delivered to the meeting location of the AGM in person. Click here to download the proxy form.
- Pursuant to Section 16A of the Articles of Association of RAA, any Member and incumbent Committee Member during its terms of office (i.e. 2016-18) may propose one (1) Member only for election as a succeeding Committee Member (2018-20) by filling in the Nomination Form. The Nomination Form must be scanned and send to RAA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, 7 December 2018. Click here to download the nomination form.
- Please refer to the original provisions of the Articles of Association of RAA for the avoidance of doubt.
Should you have any queries on the 2018 AGM, please email us at email@example.com.