Raimondi Alumni Association Limited (“RAA”)
Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Extraordinary General Meeting of Members of the Raimondi Alumni Association Limited (“RAA”) will be held at Raimondi College, 2/F Conference Room, 2 Robinson Road, Hong Kong on Saturday 30 March 2019 at 11:00am with agenda below:
• Call to Order
• Establish Quorum
• Introductions – Chairperson
• To receive and adopt the Agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting on 30 Mar 2019
• To receive and adopt the proposed amendment of the Articles of Associations of RAA*
Your presence is of vital importance and we look forward to seeing you on 30 March 2019. For further enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
*Proposed amendment of the Articles of Associations of RAA:
- To amend Article 34A to: “The Association shall set up an association for the purpose of the election of the Alumni Manager.”, and
- To remove Article 34B and 34C
• All RAA Members are welcome to attend the EGM.
• Pursuant to Section 44 of the Articles of Association of RAA, any Member of RAA entitled to attend and vote at this EGM can appoint a proxy (need to be a member of RAA) to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Each proxy shall not represent more than thirty (30) appointing Members at the meeting. The proxy form must be scanned and send to RAA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, 22 March 2019. The original proxy form must be delivered to the meeting location of the AGM in person. Click here to download the proxy form.
• Please refer to the original provisions of the Articles of Association of RAA for the avoidance of doubt.
Should you have any queries on the EGM, please email us at email@example.com